No Agencies Please
About the Job:
We are looking to add a Bilingual Construction Field Administrator to our Nashville team. An excellent candidate for this role is a dynamic, reliable people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to learn new tasks quickly, and maintains strong attention to detail looking to develop a career. The ideal applicant will have 3+ years in construction. Fluency reading/writing/speaking both English & Spanish is a requirement.
CHERRY PAINTING is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings, and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivery beyond expectations.
- Directly support the Nashville Field Operations Leader & Team.
- Professionally answer & handle all incoming employee inquiries.
- Coordinate field employee hires training, badging, and OSHA certifications.
- Ensure strong record-keeping of all field employee documentation.
- Align & support all field project needs working with Project Management Teams.
- Utilize computer to process reports, purchase orders and perform data-entry.
- Support Payroll team with field assignments as needed.
- Perform clerical duties as needed, copy, scan, print, file, create binders, etc.
- Bilingual Spanish/English Required.
- Experience in Construction/Paint 7+ years, 3 years office environment preferred.
- Degree in Construction Mgmt or related preferred; equivalent experience considered.
- Able to process High-Volume data with accuracy.
- Flexible Schedule, punctual, and able to work 7-4:30; Saturdays as needed.
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel required; iPad.
- Solid math and numerical skills.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.
- Professional appearance.
- Dynamic personality.
- Strong work history & reliable transportation.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Bonus, and career growth potential are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team! CHERRY COATINGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.