No Agencies Please
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Austin, Tx team, ideally with 5+ years in Commercial Floor Coatings estimating or project management. A successful candidate will be a highly organized team player who can deliver in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will ultimately handle all aspects of assigned projects from beginning to closeout. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
CHERRY PAINTING is an innovator and pioneer in advanced techniques for a wide variety of commercial projects. Specializing in Architectural Coatings, Shop Coatings and Floor Coatings, we are committed to delivery beyond expectations.
- Establish a safety & people-first culture.
- Mentor, coach and develop all team members
- Ensure complete bid & cost evaluation for each project. Leveraging experience to look beyond the information
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customer, project team, architects, engineers, vendor representatives etc.
- Experience in responding to RFP’s and formal presentation for a project
- Job Site visits to review existing conditions; partner with Operations & Field Management for input
- Develop preconstruction meeting schedule & monitor progress
- Present job cost, scheduling updates, and budget updates at regular intervals
- Review all project documents, for completeness & accuracy
- Develop creative & innovative approaches and solutions on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to identify, adapt and resolve complex issues
- Meet goals and metrics
- Lead, manage & motivate project teams during all phases of project
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Exceptional level floor coating installation & product knowledge is a must!
- Advanced awareness of Construction Site Safety Expectations
- High level of fluency reading plans, specifications & related documents
- Actively monitor project goals & outcomes
- Competent with Planswift, Pro Cor, BuildingConnected, Plan Grid, MS Office Suite
- Foster Cooperation among all employees Field & Office
- Exhibit effective listening & communication skills. Actively seek feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Strong ability to track and read profit indicators, financials
- Handle challenges and stressors in a productive, positive manner
- Professional Push Back
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Outstanding work environment, Paid Holidays, Flexible Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more; 401K, Profit Sharing, Bonus and Career growth potential are just some of the amazing reasons to join our team!
Cherry Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.